Thursday, August 22, 2013

Connecting Threads fabric design contest - Need your vote!

You might have heard, but I've entered the fabric design contest at Connecting Threads! I entered my Moroccan Tiles design in blue and yellow. I'm trying to make it to the top 5 because the top 5 finalists will be asked to submit more designs for final judging, and the winner's collection will be produced and sold in the Connecting Threads catalog! I'm sure you can see how huge this would be for the winner. I'd love it to be me!

But for that to happen, I need your help. Please?

All you have to do is go HERE and vote for my design, it's the first one on the page. There's no signup necessary, but you do have to enter an email address (they're a small family run company, they won't spam you, I promise!) That's it! In two seconds, you can help me, a new unknown designer, get one vote closer to a real live collection that people can actually have! (I love the idea of Spoonflower, but lets face it, who can afford $18 a yard? Not me!)


Thank you in advance for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment