Friday, December 28, 2012

Who's the UFO Queen of 2013?

I did a count and discovered that I have 17 UFO's. Know what's funny about that? Before this year, I averaged one UFO for every year that I have been quilting. This year, I DOUBLED that, mostly because I quit my job and have more time to sew. And don't get me wrong, I have actually finished a lot of stuff this year! But I started a lot of stuff too, which all needs to be finished. And I know that I'm not the only one that has a ton of unfinished projects in my stash. So....

I started a facebook group to help people get in the spirit of digging them out, documenting them, and FINISHING some of them. And there's a little friendly competition too. No prizes, just bragging rights if you're the UFO Queen of 2013!

If you have any UFO's (doesn't matter if it's 2, or 17, or 106!) feel free to come join the group. You can find it here:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/UFOQueen2013

But, be prepared to unearth all those UFO's and write them all down! We are an embarrassment, guilt, and judgement free zone, all there for the same reason. And just think, once you've got all those projects done, how many goodies you'll have to give as gifts during the next holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment